Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Local Subversive Air America & the P P People Stinkin Up Corpus Christi



CommonSense
Posts: 774


Y'all aren't going to believe this... Your are currently viewing this message
10/2/2006 6:19:51 PM
then again, maybe you will.

Occasionally when I listen to Eric's show, I switch over to the local Air America station to hear what is going on. Like Bob Jones says, "sometimes you have to hear what the enemy is up to."

Anyway, this guy, who says "OK" after every other sentence, proceed to say, "I bet Eric Von Wade, Bob Jones, Rush Limbaugh, and Jim Lago got some sexual gratification from the Clinton sex scandal." Since I wasn't able to write this down immediately, I've passed it along to y'all to the best of my memory.

He didn't say this in passing, he repeated it a couple of times. The way I look at it is that this guy is a talk show wannabe. I have never heard him give out the station call letters, and I have only heard him give out the phone number once. I guess he doesn't like to advertise to someone who could call and correct him on all of his "facts". He doesn't even give out his name. No wonder Air America is going bankrupt. Who would advertise with this kind of garbage.

He was on the air between 5 and 6 pm in case you know who I am talking about.

Collapse all posts in this thread
Author Replys
CommonSense
Posts: 774


Correction...
10/2/2006 6:31:01 PM
Occasionally when I listen to Eric''s show, I switch over to the local Air America station to hear what is going on. Like Bob Jones says, ""sometimes you have to hear what the enemy is up to.""

I meant to say, ""when I listen to Eric''s show, I switch over to the local Air America station during commercial breaks to hear what is going on.

I know, I''m going to hear a lot of ""sure.. right"" from some of you.
HardcoreHarry
Posts: 2118

Click here to email HardcoreHarry

Re: Correction...
10/2/2006 6:43:03 PM
COMMIE!



=snicker=


Hardcore Harry
curmudgeon
Posts: 3206

Click here to email curmudgeon

I listen . . .
10/2/2006 8:01:06 PM
. . . to NPR when Bob Jones is too much to take.
Wild Ape
Posts: 3622

Click here to email Wild Ape

Re: I listen . . .
10/2/2006 8:08:18 PM
:::::slaps forehead:::::::::

:::::pounds head on keyboard::::::
CommonSense
Posts: 774


Re: Y''all aren''t going to believe this...
10/2/2006 8:49:07 PM
This guy really has no clue as to what he is talking about. Either he was born stupid or this is something he has been working on recently. I can only listen to him for a few minutes at a time. The audio quality of their program is piss poor and his ability for public speaking is at the level of a sixth grader. (I''m not talking gifted and talented here)

I just felt that the comment about Eric, Bob, and Rush was way out of line.
curtis rock
Posts: 1052

Click here to email curtis rock Talk to curtis rock on AOL Instant Messenger Talk to curtis rock on Yahoo! Messenger

He accomplished what he was trying to do.
10/2/2006 9:10:38 PM
He got you writing about it, so he did what he wanted you to do.
HardcoreHarry
Posts: 2118

Click here to email HardcoreHarry

Re: He accomplished what he was trying to do.
10/2/2006 9:18:12 PM
No, actually I called terry a commie.

=chuckle=


Hardcore Harry
CommonSense
Posts: 774


Re: He accomplished what he was trying to do.
10/2/2006 9:18:44 PM
Uhhh... what?

Are you claiming that he is sending subliminal messages through the radio to get me to write messages? Dude, you''re just as screwed up as he is if you really believe that.

=chuckle=

Actually I wrote about the offensive comment he made. Know your enemy.
HardcoreHarry
Posts: 2118

Click here to email HardcoreHarry

Re: Re: He accomplished what he was trying to do.
10/2/2006 9:23:17 PM
I tuned in only once several months ago and was unimpressed with the level of expertise on the part of the announcers and their propensity to make fantastic unfounded accusations having no basis in fact much like you illustrate.

Hardcore Harry
curtis rock
Posts: 1052

Click here to email curtis rock Talk to curtis rock on AOL Instant Messenger Talk to curtis rock on Yahoo! Messenger

The power of words
10/2/2006 10:49:30 PM
Well, he got a rise out of you - enough to get you writing about it. That''s what talk radio generally does, no matter what side of the spectrum.

No comments: